Fees & Payments
We endeavor to make our payment process as easy as possible with a range of simple and straightforward payment options, as well as a clear, concise fee structure. You’ll find everything you need to know about our fees and payment process here. Of course, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: 06 766 55 88
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance of attendance, at the start of each month. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the month. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can guide you on available options. Please note, all tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure established by WISE UAQ under the guidance of MOE established School Fee Framework.
Monthly Tuition Fee Structure 2023-24
MOE Approved Fees
MOE Approved Fees
Discounted Fees for AY 2023-24
The following are the mandatory services
Types Of Services
Fees (Once a year)
School tuition fees at WISE UAQ are exclusive of books, uniforms, lunches, transport and extra enrichment programs.
A discount of 20% on tuition fees is available from the 3rd sibling onwards. For more details contact our Registrar on email@example.com.
- Resource Fee is a one-time payment which is payable at the beginning of every academic year.
- Caution Deposit is a one-time payment made at the time of admission and will be refunded along with the transfer certificate when the child leaves the school.
- The payment for CBSE Registration for Grade 9 & 10 will be applicable as per the norms of CBSE Board, Delhi.
- Tuition fees are charged for 10 months of the year.
- The fees for each month have to be remitted on or before 10th of every month.
Examination results of fee defaulters are liable to be withheld
Modes of Payment
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Online Payment can be done by logging to Parent Portal