ADMISSION GUIDELINES: 2023 – 2024
The age limit set by the MOE for admission to the respective classes is as follows:
Age as of 31st March 2023
|Grade Levels||Class||Age Criteria|
|KG||KG I||4||4Y 11M 29D|
|KG II||5||5Y 11M 29D|
All admissions are subject to approval by the Ministry of Education.
Admission for KG-1, KG-2 & Grade-1
- Admission for KG1, KG 2 and Grade 1 will be granted as per the guidelines received from MOE.
- An interaction session will be conducted with the parents and the child as part of the admission process.
Admissions for Grade 2 to Grade 10
- Admission is granted based on the previous and current academic year reports and written assessment followed by an interactive session.
Provisional Admission :
- In case the student is outside UAE and is unable to attend the assessment, an online interview and a provisional admission can be granted based on the previous school’s academic results. However a confirmation of admission will be done only once the student attends the written assessment
- Monday – Thursday : 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- Friday : 08.30 am to 12.00 pm
- Saturday : 09.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Admission results for KG to Grade 1 will be declared on the same day. For Grades 2 to 10, the parent shall be intimated in 2 working days.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- One copy of the Birth Certificate (English or Arabic only)
- One copy of the child’s passport, Valid Visa & Emirates ID
- Six passport size photographs
- One copy of the parent’s passport, visa and Emirates ID.
- One copy of the vaccination card.
- One copy of the original mark sheet of the last examination ( Grade 2 onwards)
- Original Attested Transfer Certificate ( Grade 2 onwards)
Students seeking admission in the school from Grade 1 and upwards should bring a copy of the final report of the previous academic year and midterm report of the current academic year as required by the school at the time of admission. Parents are requested to bring the original documents (Birth Certificate & Passports) for verification of the same, at the time of admission.
Original Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, IN ENGLISH ONLY, should be attested as per the guidelines given below:
- Students seeking admission and who are at present studying in any of the schools in UAE should provide the transfer certificate attested by the Ministry of Education of their particular zone.
- Students from abroad should have their transfer certificate attested by the following departments :
- Ministry of Education or the Education Board the school is affiliated with
- Attestation of the District Education Officer (DEO)
- Attestation of the UAE Embassy from your respective country
- Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE
Ms. Ruksana Askar
Tel: 06 766 5588 – Ext 302